MARKET PAY – Who are we?
Born in the retail world, Market Pay is a French fintech company that provides retailers and e-merchants with an omnichannel and international payment platform. Its mission is to design and implement innovative and reliable payment solutions that support the growth of merchants. Its wide range of solutions reinvents the customer experience, whether it is for 100% mobile, 100% digital or connected store use. Designed with and used by leading retailers (Carrefour, Enterprise rent-a-car, Promocash…), its solutions are distinguished by their integration of the latest industry standards and their perfect match with retailers’ issues.
Historically developed within the Carrefour ecosystem, Market Pay is a fast growing and profitable Fintech business. Partially purchased by the investment fund Anacap in 2021, Markey Pay now enjoys its independence !
We deliver enterprise payment solutions to some of the world’s most famous brands, including names like: BMW, Carrefour, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, IBM, Lindt & Sprungli, Husqvarna, Orange, Tabesto, and many more. We offer an international work environment where you collaborate closely with 210 colleagues in Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, Lithuania, Spain and USA; creating cutting edge payment, security and identity solutions in mobile apps, portals and APIs – using modern technologies such as: Google Cloud, BigQuery, Cloud SQL, Bigtable, API Gateway, Pub/Sub and MuleSoft. Market Pay sports a flat organization with an informal and pioneering culture, where you will be able to flexibly combine working from home with physical meetings in our offices. We have a strong emphasis on social events and recognition of individual contribution.
Please visit our website or our Linkedin page for more information.
Building a new Euro-referenced Stablecoin, made to comply with MiCA legislation and backed by one of Europe’s leading private equity firms. Market Pay is recruiting an Administrative and Financial Manager to help create a trustful structure.
In support of the CEO, your main missions will be :
- General and analytical accounting of the company
- Follow-up of supplier/customer invoicing
- Quarterly closings and analysis of accounts
- Monthly financial and operational reporting
- Management control of the company (analysis and communication to operational teams and group governance). Setting up performance indicators and dashboards necessary for the management of the activity.
- Steering investments in conjunction with banking partners
- Monitoring of budgets
- Monitoring of cash flow, bank reconciliation
- Participation in the preparation of tax returns
- Monitoring and financial and accounting consolidation of the company
- Management of personnel, payroll and HR missions
- Guarantee of data quality (reliability and respect of deadlines)
To be a great match for this job, you have :
- Higher education in Finance & Accounting (DSCG / Master / Business School), you have an experience of more than 5 years in a similar position.
- A professional experience in the field of crypto would be a plus.
- Fluency in English is essential.
MORE INFORMATIONS :
- Contract Start : As soon as possible
- Contract : CDI (long term contract)
- Location: Paris 2
- Modality: Smart Working to 3 days a week
- Occasional travel within this company is possible.
- You have an appetite for technology companies and innovation, and enjoy working in a small, growing team.
- Your rigor, your interpersonal skills and your reactivity are essential qualities to succeed in this position.
Market Pay is an equal opportunity employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.