Plenitude is a niche consultancy, specialising in Financial Crime Risk and Compliance.
We offer the opportunity to work on some of the largest and most complex #FCC transformations in the industry across multiple jurisdictions, with a wide array of leading financial institutions (including banks, insurers, investment management companies, and #cryptoasset firms).
To support our growth plans, we are looking for a talented Digital Assets Practice Consultant;
– Supporting the production of agreed deliverables and the delivery of the client engagements, while providing subject matter expertise across areas like Financial Crime Compliance or Digital Assets.
– Supporting the business development of the Digital Assets Practice across client segments, including both crypto-native and “traditional” financial services firms.
– Supporting the development of our proposition on Digital assets-related matters (e.g., regulatory compliance, licensing and registration regimes, development of control frameworks-notably, but not exclusively, on AML/CFT and Sanctions-, risk management tools -e.g., blockchain analytics-, independent assessments of controls, training, and awareness on crypto-related matters).
– Contributing to thought leadership papers and other publications, as well as taking part in consultations and working groups through industry associations.
– Contributing to internal and external training and awareness initiatives on matters related to Digital Assets.
Who are we looking for
– Compliance or Consulting background with relevant working experience in a Digital Assets team.
– Strong understanding of the risk & regulatory context impacting financial services firms and Crypto-asset service providers.
– Strong understanding of Digital Assets and DLT and the trends impacting this sector.
– Knowledge of crypto-specific risk management tools (e.g., blockchain analytics).
– Intellectual curiosity and the ability to understand complex technological and regulatory concepts at a deep level quickly.
– Excellent interpersonal, organisation, and time-management skills.
– Proficiency in French is desirable, although not essential
– With a HQ in London and international engagements travel flexibility is a must.
For the right candidate we offer a very competitive compensation package consisting of base salary, performance-related bonus, training allowance, pension, life, and medical cover.