MARKET PAY – Who are we?
Born in the retail world, Market Pay is a French fintech company that provides retailers and e-merchants with an omnichannel and international payment platform. Its mission is to design and implement innovative and reliable payment solutions that support the growth of merchants. Its wide range of solutions reinvents the customer experience, whether it is for 100% mobile, 100% digital or connected store use. Designed with and used by leading retailers (Carrefour, Enterprise rent-a-car, Promocash…), its solutions are distinguished by their integration of the latest industry standards and their perfect match with retailers’ issues.
Historically developed within the Carrefour ecosystem, Market Pay is a fast growing and profitable Fintech business. Partially purchased by the investment fund Anacap in 2021, Markey Pay now enjoys its independence !
We deliver enterprise payment solutions to some of the world’s most famous brands, including names like: BMW, Carrefour, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, IBM, Lindt & Sprungli, Husqvarna, Orange, Tabesto, and many more. We offer an international work environment where you collaborate closely with 210 colleagues in Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, Lithuania, Spain and USA; creating cutting edge payment, security and identity solutions in mobile apps, portals and APIs – using modern technologies such as: Google Cloud, BigQuery, Cloud SQL, Bigtable, API Gateway, Pub/Sub and MuleSoft. Market Pay sports a flat organization with an informal and pioneering culture, where you will be able to flexibly combine working from home with physical meetings in our offices. We have a strong emphasis on social events and recognition of individual contribution.
Please visit our website or our Linkedin page for more information.
Building a new Euro-referenced Stablecoin, made to comply with MiCA legislation and backed by one of Europe’s leading private equity firms. Market Pay is recruiting a full-stack developer to develop its technical infrastructure.
Working with an existing prototype, already integrated with three major blockchains, the candidate will oversee the product launch, and then develop and swiftly execute an ambitious technical roadmap to enable rapid volume and ecosystem growth.
As a Fullstack developer your will : .
- Assist the Launch of the platform across three major blockchains – Ethereum, Polygon & Tezos.
- Help Defining the R&D strategy: Analysis, design, architecture, development, maintenance and security.
- Participating in the research and development of related Blockchain and DEFI topics.
- Relationships with external Service Providers such as new blockchains, exchange platforms, market makers, custody solutions, wallets and DEFI protocols.
- Responsibility for all engineering aspects of all customer facing services
- Managing the deployment of solutions: Testing, technical writing, versioning, deployment architecture (AWS)
- By-design security of the product platform and website
- Staying ahead of innovation to ensure the platform employs the latest technologies
- Defining all engineering equipment requirements & supporting the recruitment process
To be a great match for this job, you have :
- A degree in computer science
- 5 years senior development experience with at least 3 years specific to Blockchain.
- Demonstrable success leading the delivery of blockchain-specific products with mastery of Solidity (EVM), TypeScript, NodeJS, React & React native, Docker, AWS & Gitlab CI
- Obsession with security & process documentation
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English
Bonus Points for practical experience with Alchemy, Tezos, Solana, PostgreSQL and OpenStack.
MORE INFORMATIONS :
- Contract Start : As soon as possible
- Contract : CDI (long term contract)
- Location: Paris 2
- Compensation : according to profile and experience
- Modality: Smart Working to 3 days a week
Market Pay is an equal opportunity employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.