MARKET PAY – Who are we?
Born in the retail world, Market Pay is a French fintech company that provides retailers and e-merchants with an omnichannel and international payment platform. Its mission is to design and implement innovative and reliable payment solutions that support the growth of merchants. Its wide range of solutions reinvents the customer experience, whether it is for 100% mobile, 100% digital or connected store use. Designed with and used by leading retailers (Carrefour, Enterprise rent-a-car, Promocash…), its solutions are distinguished by their integration of the latest industry standards and their perfect match with retailers’ issues.
Historically developed within the Carrefour ecosystem, Market Pay is a fast growing and profitable Fintech business. Partially purchased by the investment fund Anacap in 2021, Markey Pay now enjoys its independence !
We deliver enterprise payment solutions to some of the world’s most famous brands, including names like: BMW, Carrefour, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, IBM, Lindt & Sprungli, Husqvarna, Orange, Tabesto, and many more. We offer an international work environment where you collaborate closely with 210 colleagues in Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, Lithuania, Spain and USA; creating cutting edge payment, security and identity solutions in mobile apps, portals and APIs – using modern technologies such as: Google Cloud, BigQuery, Cloud SQL, Bigtable, API Gateway, Pub/Sub and MuleSoft. Market Pay sports a flat organization with an informal and pioneering culture, where you will be able to flexibly combine working from home with physical meetings in our offices. We have a strong emphasis on social events and recognition of individual contribution.
Please visit our website or our Linkedin page for more information.
Building a new Euro-referenced Stablecoin, made to comply with MiCA legislation and backed by one of Europe’s leading private equity firms. Market Pay is recruiting an Administrative and Financial Manager to help create a trustful structure.
- Define the commercial strategy and identify the key partnerships to be established in the crypto ecosystem (exchanges, market makers, corporates…)
- Prospect and identify new contacts to be made
- Establish and manage the creation of partnerships with clients/partners, from the prospecting phase to the contractual phase and support for implementation
- Manage the commercial relationship with existing major clients/partners
- Identify new opportunities and guide the company’s product strategy
- Actively contribute to the company’s strategy (offers, geographies, customer typologies, positioning, development)
- Develop awareness through strategic partnerships, preparation and public speaking engagements
To be a great match for this job :
- Level of study: Higher education (Bac+5)
- You have 3 to 7 years of experience in the crypto ecosystem
- You have proven sales experience
- You have a good command of English.
- You have an appetite for technology companies and innovation, and enjoy working in a small, growing team.
- Your interpersonal skills, your knowledge of the crypto ecosystem and your dynamism are essential qualities to succeed in this position.
MORE INFORMATIONS :
- Contract Start : As soon as possible
- Contract : CDI (long term contract)
- Location: Paris 2
- Modality: Smart Working to 3 days a week
- Occasional travel within this company is possible.
Market Pay is an equal opportunity employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.