ADAN publishes its answer to the EU Consultation on crypto-assets
ADAN (Association pour le développement des actif numériques) drafted a comprehensive answer to the EU Consultation on crypto-assets. The Association is thankful to the European Commission for this opportunity to express its views on the status of the crypto-assets industry and its future, but also on the way the EU regulation on crypto-assets should be tailored. The response, entirely in English, includes :
- defining digital asset
- a guide for a classification of numerical assets
- the association’s opinion on :
- the interest of creating regulation at European level
- risks and benefits of “stable coins”.
- financial securities on blockchain
- major cross-cutting issues (market integrity, combating money laundering and terrorist financing, consumer and investor protection, supervision)
- blockchain financial securities and the adaptation of the European regulatory framework for markets and securities.