Internship opportunity Project Officer
Internship (6 months) – Flexible start date depending on availability, from Monday 10 January 2022
Description of the mission
Adan is a professional association representing the digital assets and blockchains technologies sector. Our mission is to foster the development of crypto companies in France and Europe. With over 95 members, it is the largest national association dedicated to digital asset players.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy and Institutional Relations and the Administrative and Financial Manager, you will be responsible for two main tasks
- Contribute to the development of the French industry: this project consists of both enhancing – by writing emails, making appointments, keeping the agenda, etc. – relations with institutions in order to promote understanding and extend the visibility of the French industry, but also identifying subjects not covered at this stage and ensuring regulatory and media monitoring. – You will also be responsible for the organisation and management of the project and for the development of the French industry. You will also assist in the organisation and preparation of meetings, taking responsibility for drafting agendas and minutes. You will have a high degree of autonomy and freedom in the choice of your methodology and action plan. Your vision and critical thinking regarding the current presentation of the Association’s work will be highly sought after and appreciated by the team.
- Participate in the operational tasks of the Association: you will be required to respond to members’ requests and queries and to ensure that they are properly welcomed into the Association, to update the various databases, to participate in the invoicing and archiving of accounting documents, to participate in efforts to recruit new members, etc.
But also, depending on your appetite and motivation, you may be asked to assist the team on all of the Association’s daily issues:
- Organisation and attendance at committees and working groups;
- Animation of the association and the ecosystem, organisation of events;
- Drafting of working documents on various subjects of interest to the Association;
Joining us, the good reasons
Alongside the Adan team, you will be in daily contact with the managers of all the companies in the sector. You will quickly gain knowledge of the French and European ecosystem of digital assets, the issues associated with this industry (stablecoins, decentralised finance, relations with other economic agents, taxation and accounting, regulatory issues, etc.), the French and European legislative processes and the world of associations. Finally, as part of a human-sized team (5 people), you will have an important role that will be highly visible and valued within the industry.
- A must! Curious or interested in the world of crypto-currencies, blockchain technologies and digital assets, a good knowledge of the field is a plus
- Wishing to further his knowledge
- Great organization
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strength of proposals and initiatives
- Rigour and method
- Mastery of office automation tools: Gdoc, GSlides, Slack, Notion, Typeform, WordPress, Emailing
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong writing skills in English
- Sharp synthetic mind
According to profile
44 rue de Cléry, 75002 Paris
Partial or full work remotly depending on government prerogatives
Send your application to [email protected]