Adan publishes its 2021 annual activity report Download!
22 Sep 2022 - Non classifié
Recruitment – Work-study – Executive assistant
Founded in January 2020, Adan brings together professionals in the digital asset and blockchain technology sector in France and Europe. Its members comprise a wide range of activities, including markets, custody, payment, management, transactional analytics, project and user support, and security.
- Organization of the manager’s agenda
- Manage the agenda and the daily schedule of the manager (appointments, letters, e-mails, vacations…).
- Prepare and organize the logistics of various professional events (meetings, travel, oral interventions, seminars, trade shows, conference calls…).
- Prepare and control the files necessary for the mission of the manager (documentation, reports, communication supports, various notes for meetings…).
- Ensure upstream preparation and follow-up of files.
- Management, follow-up and archiving of reports and documentation of the executive
- Receive and sort mail to present only essential information to the manager.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Organize the sorting and archiving of important documents (collect, process, file and update information).
- Write communication materials (notes, reports, minutes…).
- Writing of communications to members and subscribers of our social networks (newsletter, news summary, social media posts…).
- Ensure the transmission of information internally and externally.
- Administrative and accounting management
- Collect, record, and archive accounting documents (suppliers and members).
- Management of contact messaging and member requests.
- Participation in the drafting of pay slips and management of social declarations.
- Follow-up of unpaid invoices and follow-up of renewal files.
- Management of the event towards the members of the Association.
- Proficiency in office automation: Office pack (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Mastery of the use of collaborative and communication tools (Internet, messaging, shared planning, web conferencing, corporate social network…).
- Knowledge of administrative management.
- Knowledge of editorial standards.
- Knowledge of note-taking techniques.
- Mastery of event organization.
- Selective, clear and effective communication.
- Spirit of synthesis.Spirit of synthesis.
- Good level of English.