Replay: “Crypto in France: structuring of the sector and adoption by the general public”
On 14 February 2022, the Association pour le Développement des Actifs Numériques co-organised with KPMG and Cryptoast the feedback event for the major national study on the adoption of digital assets in France and the size of its industry.
- Jean-Michel Pailhon: “Web 3.0 and cybersecurity: changing paradigms
- Nicolas louvet: “Perspectives for the DASP profession
- Youssef El Manssouri: “How could France use cryptos in its green transition strategy?”
- Nadia Filali: “How should the French ecosystem position itself as the spearhead of a strong European ecosystem and precursor of a balanced development framework?”
- Speech by Cédric O, Secretary of State for Digital Transition and Electronic Communications